Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sudden realization.

I think it's safe to say i'm reacting this way because of my traits in my attitude.


I'm just going to dub myself as a perfectionist. A perfectionist and an extremist. Never really thought much about my traits until recently.

I always stress myself to aim for perfection amongst the imperfect.

I cannot stand anything that is half-baked or just made for the sake of it, if there is no heart in the making process there is no point to it.

I dislike the mentality of people who have that 'biarlah' attitude.


All that inside of me has driven me to become bored of the things around me, it's as if nothing can really impress me anymore. A fast car is a fast car. A show car here locally is retarded. I compare everything to perfection which as good as a quality it is, it too can be a very rotten one when no space is given for people to grow into something better.


I have to tone it down, or at least keep it to myself. OR I could just move overseas to where people actually bother about things. Maybe, I don't know.

No comments: