Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Hate Homework...

Hullo!*


...But En.Siva is otherwise, he loves homework like a fat boy loves hamburgers. Do excuse my whining, 4 essays, 300 words each, and ALL in BM. YAY. Ah that's just life I guess. The arrogant prick of a teacher, and his rebellious students who are having more fun than he will ever have. Its been a month or so that i've been in 4 penaga. I have to say, its VERY VERY fun here especially when you bring a DSLR along. To be precise, my Sony A200. Everyone that saw these pictures on facebook was asking me: "Ian, how come you can bring camera to school ar?"

So Now im just going to answer that for you in a blog update! Smart leh :).

Its a very VERY simple answer, 2 words: Oral Test or A.K.A Show 'n' Tell. Granted i've always liked talking and yes, this was an oppurtunity to bring my camera to the school and take a few shots so YES it was planned haha. ANYWAYS, you can see how poser-ish 4 penaga is! Great having sporting people to take photos with compared to people that are always saying "Shy laaaaaaah". I cant tolerate these kinda people -.-"...



Firstly above, Jia Wei, ahahaha. I love his face in this picture. Gahhh...



Then theres Aaron, which his pose is seriously undescribable. Smirking maybe?



Bryan, who apparantly has a very familiar looking eye-patch.




And lastly, Mei Yan victim of Thevindran. Ahahaha I really love taking photos.




Then guess what? We took even MORE! Group shots after that. Normal ones like above...






And more retarded ones, like this...






Pn.Lim: Oh save me. Its Arief!





*Giggles*




Well thats about it for now, 4 Penaga is DEFINATELY a class im gonna enjoy for the rest of the year and form 5 :). This post was supposed to be longer but yeaaaaah, I think i'll go to bed now.

Tomorrow HOPEFULLY, the parts my dad ordered will be here >:). Hopefully... if not its a trip to the chopshop.

I can barely wait.

No comments: