Saturday, April 3, 2010

Letting It Slide


That phrase above, its meaning is very very simple. It means: To forget, or overlook, or just in other words, let it slide.


It can be used when you lend money, things, someone does a stupid joke and you dont like it, and you just let it slide.


And personally, my PARENTS say im too much like that. I just give, and give, and lend, and lend, but never ask back. Oh but thats going to change. Even RM10 if I ask you to pay back and youre gonna forget it for 1 week im going to make a shitload of noise.

Why the change of heart you ask?

This dear 'friend' who I thought our arguements were over in the past, is STILL being a quiet dickhead and pretending im invisible. Then thinking back, I've lent him countless RM1's, even my old NOKIA N80 which is STILL with him. I told him to pay RM10 and it'll be his but NOOOOOO. He takes my DAMN phone and uses it to flirt with 10 MILLION girls at one go and forgets about it.

DUMBER yet, I NEVER chased him for my money. I think its time I get a change in heart. Im going to take my phone back this Wednesday. No point I get my money, I want him SUFFERING. Since my tuitons on monday I'll let him have all the fun he wants 'till Wed.


This is getting out of hand for me lah. If you wanna be a POSSESIVE SHALLOW PERSON, Go on lah, go on. See how many girls will love you. Nobody will. And best of all...


I have no guilt! Ahahaha. Everything you SAY you will do to me backfires on your own sorry ass :).

SDO lah, Shisha-ing, lepaking, how long you think you can keep this up? Lucky youre still in high-school and your parents dont know, however, the 2nd statement is going to change if you dont give me back my phone.


AND the picture above, you dont even have the first thing. Ahaha. If youre reading this, you know who you are. God 'bless' you for taking advantage of me, thanks for making me aware though. All this over a girl I commented on. You think you own the girl eh? Looks like youre so insecure YOU cant even go after her WITH people saying hi. I cant imagine if you both get togheter lah. EVERY guy that talks to her you'll probably think is KAU-ING her. You go TRY to get her lah, like as if she would ever want you. Cant even control yourself. In front of girls youre all nice, but to every guy that goes near them you think youre the biggest gangster in the world. It was fun knowing you. Now I wonder where youre going to stand lah.

No comments: