Monday, April 19, 2010

Stupid Questions

I dont know about you guys, but so far I think I ask a lot of stupid questions, and thats in return why I get EVEN stupider questions.

I Always ask things I know i'll never get, but the worse part is my parents ask me stupider things from that stupid question until the point I dont even want to talk to them anymore. Both of them are so negative towards everything I do, I dont even know why I even bother telling them what I plan to do, or at least dream about.

For now the only use of my parents is to get me to school and college, I cant stand their negativity at all.

Everything I do has to be criticised, analyzed whats the WORST that could happen, then THINK about only the worst that could happen. So everything I talk to them about is pretty much going to end up with a negative answer so bad, even me, the person whos un-said hobby is arguing will stop arguing.

I hate the FACT my dad also had to drive such a rare cool car when I was young. Now thanks to HIM I cant stop thinking HOW I WOULD look in it, but I can NEVER get it cause its 5 million years old and both their point of views are that the car is a rolling rust heap and has probably been abused.

Sad right? The car I lust after is so damn old, rare, but its what my dad drove. I really should stop looking up to them... theyre slowly ruining my life with all their 'positiveness'.

Thank God at least everyone else's parents aren't like mine, if they were there would be no such things as used car lots... BUT the SADDER part is people my age dont APPRECIATE old cars, or anything retro for that manner. All they want is the ugliest newest things out there which I all AGAIN, hate because my parents have such a simple taste.

I think im just being greedy but hey, thats what every 17 year old is huh? Looking up to their parents. I should REALLY STOP looking up to them since nothing they do I can ever feel, my whole youth i'll be running around in a wagon compared to my dad.




So now im going to write about what stupid questions my parents ask me: Why im never intrested in my studies.


Oh thats great, im supposed to enjoy slaving my ass off for things i'll never get. College will get me a job, then money, but I sincerly doubt money buys happiness, I mean CAN LAH, you get all the materialistic stuff in the world but thats the LAST thing im intrested in.

Sadly my brain only works if im happy, and they just LOVEEEEEE to make me very very sad. Even my heart is pretty solid like a brick, they still can make me sleep while crying and they dont even know. I can fight verbally and not feel a thing, but looks like they know how to smash a rock heart. And they still want to ask me why I dont study haha :).

I hate studying, and I have nothing to look forward to anyway. My car college dream is gone, now what am I supposed to do? Plus the fact they always tell me "OH what about those with no money lah, no parents etc. etc" Well if I was them I wouldnt have been exposed to this sort of rubbish right? I HATE finding things out then cant get them. Especially if theres that really slim chance of getting it... know what I mean?

Now I cant really ask myself, do I love my parents? All seem to do to me is just pay for whatever material things or education things wise to study but they never bother about my feelings.

So do I love them? I'll just say dunno. I really dont anyway. All they ever do is think about studies and money related rubbish anyway, and how unsafe the world is.

No comments: