Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And For My 101th Post...



... Its not going to be anything special! Muahaha :D. These weeks i've been really lazy to blog on whatsover has been happening with my life except for the previous post, thank God that particular drama is over.

ANYWAY's, Jun Xing, Wheng Chung and I seem to be hanging out a lot nowadays, so you can only expect more mods to be done on the wagon kan?

Well first up if your blind or anything, the STICKERS which I ordered from Louis quite some time back finally have been pasted on the rear doors of the Nissan!



And this is how it looks like now, 80's-ish or ricer? To me its more to the ricer side, but who cares it makes sense! Haha. Jun Xing helped me last saturday to wash and polish my wagon while we just washed his Pred (Pink + Red) satria.






And the results speak for themselves! SADLY though, the stickers SHOULD have been pasted slightly more to the rear then they WOULD have been spot-on... Yes, I have a mild OCD when it comes to these kind of things.




And here are the brake upgrades! PRO-RS Custom brake hoses for the AD. Apparantly, not just the hoses from a B14 dont fit, the PADS as well are different. If im seriously going to keep this wagon for a long time I might have to change the calipers to more common ones... Its a pain looking for pads that fit.




In the end bendix had some pads for it so that + the hoses and tadah, the brakes work MUCH better now. Oh but im still looking for rotors... Hmm :)




Lastly, this is WHERE all my angpao's + savings have gone into. If you follow the mods on my wagon (A lot of people dont so i'm kind of talking to myself here) you'll remember the wagon had a black crappy adjustable spacer. Suddenly now it has a NRG quick release. Oooooh, suspense!




To cut the long story short, the CRAPPY BROTHER's spacer came loose everytime the car hit a pothole and when you cant steer... not exactly safe right? So the ONLY 'spacer' I know was well... this. The NRG quick release kit so I ended up changing it again. And YES, it cost quite a fair bit so im in debt.









But at least the money wasnt spent in vain, I mean LOOK AT THAT GOLD!!! I just love the color, its so bright and flashy :D... (Sadly my mum thinks its gaudy and my dad thinks I should have gotten blue or black to match the theme)

And Yes, that wraps up the mods on the wagon for now but there are still things that are annoying me quite a fair bit:

1. The PAINT STAINED MUFFLER. I've seriously got to start saving money to get a replacement, its so ANNOYING that its white, I mean seriously, people are going to think I sprayed TSD thermal coating on it or something -.-"

2. The Valve cover which I thought I was smart to DIY paint over the crack and yes... its VERY VERY ugly, thats why I didnt take photo's of the voltage stabiliser grounding thingy.





So silver valve covers, or... gold, or black?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely,what a fantastic blog and enlightening posts,I definitely will bookmark your website.Best Regards!
Brake Hose