Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wanna Meet Her?


'He took my ball... *sobs* ); '

Hmm yesh this is one of the more random blog posts i've done this year, its about the person above!

Anyways we shall start on WHY im doing this blog post first.

Since today I had a long day out, I went on facebook and according to her, I started 'stalking' her. But its not my fault shes updating her status every 5 seconds by joining groups and saying how mosquitos bite her right? D;

So since im a 'become a fan' fan, I just went to her profile and started liking + becoming a fan of everything haha :D.

Okay that aside, we shall talk more about her :).




Her name is SUPER unique, it beats mine for sure 'cause really, who else you know is named 'Camey'?

According to her, we met on my first day in form 4 at perhimpunan... thats according to HER. For me either I have very bad memory or I was so nervous on the first day, I cant remember meeting ANYONE that day except Jo and Mei Yan cause they are in the same class as me anyways.

For ME how I remember meeting her it was after the first term's last exam, MATHS. I was SLEEPING for 2 hours since I didnt know how to do the exam then right after I woke up and left class I heard a girl say this behind me.

Camey: So hows the exam?
Me: Hah? Okay lah...
Camey: Hey you can remember me or not?
Me: Yeah yeah can, its just im tired *yawns*.
(And YES I was lying)

Then that was pretty much the only convo we had in school.

THEN anyway I stumbled across her FB and added her. Best part is, she asked me on facebook this question.

Camey: Eh who are you btw?

And then she said she didnt know who the heck I was -.-". Yay. Lastly! Shes also an artist... dont belive me? Go ask her about her pen-on-your-hand tattoo's. DAMN PRO (Y), she will draw from your shoulder 'till your wrist :).




So now i'll ask you again, Wanna meet her? :D

No comments: