Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pick Your Poison






























1. Bmw 3-Series wagon.
2. Nissan 240Z a.k.a S30z, the first fairlady.
3. Mazda miata.


Now if I was rich... I'll probably have these 3 in my dream garage haha :D.

Arent they just beautiful? Im going to go geeky now about the fairlady first...


The orange fairlady is tuned by office tomitaku, a small weird-sounding garage somewhere in Japan. They have 1 of the ONLY 9 ever produced OS-Giken heads for the S20 Hakosuka Skyline's motor. Whats so special of it you ask?

To tell you the truth I don't know myself, ahahaha XD. All I know is it makes a sheetload of power and its rare AND best of all, sounds like an orchestra on full throttle! Well at least an orchestra of moving parts lah (Y).

I've always had a soft spot for fairlady's BEFORE the 350/370z since theyre rarer and much more full of character, agreed? :) Imagine pulling into school with that haha!


http://www.mudah.my/Mitsubishi+Cordia+1+8+GSR+Turbo-5780312.htm <----- But on a more realistic scale of 'poison' this would be the car of choice, one of my favourites which i'll never get... My parents have a problem with buying 2nd hand cars i've just found out anyway, so who knows, I hope I can find one when im older :/.

No comments: