Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Cant Sleep

YEAAAAAH, its 2.10am up here from where im blogging. Hmm, weird huh? 2am on a school day and im STILL blogging...

I cant sleep for nuts lah, this stupid CAR is running around in my head it would be so nice if it was in a scrap condition. Just thinking out loud now, IF say if, my parents were to buy this for a post-spm gift I think that would really motivate me to study. Now on the other hand, I cant even tell myself to sleep to get rest tomorrow 'cause to me, its just another boring day at school which I have NOTHING to look forward to. (Except my friends that is, if I didnt make any i'd probably be in taman sea by now...)


Anyways lets move onto another topic shall we?


Bikes! Unfortunately im not using my own personal laptop, so no pics of the 'progress' of the toys-r-us BMX, and YES, you read that right, it was from TOYS-R-US but its a lerun so its still considered something worth restoring haha :D. I've had it since standard 5 so it holds sentimental value...

Cant decide whether to get it painted pinnafore blue with white accenting (Think white handlebars, wheels, pedals, fork) or everything white pepper gray and gloss black wheels. Or then again, Camey (The girl a few posts down) suggested LIMEGREEN + Gloss black... wow. Striking much huh?

Anyways my mind will NEVER be at peace until that cordia is either gone, or someone hits my head very very hard and I forget it. Im borderline obsessed with it I guess, lets see how God can get me out of this situation :/...

AND BOYEEEEEE, AM I LAZY TO EDIT THIS POST! I think i'll just post it up :). Have fun reading!

No comments: