Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Legs Hurt

2 Leech bites, 1 big scratch and a whole lot of bruises :). Thats just a few physical things i've picked up from FGT's boot camp 2010! Ahaha. If you all didnt know I went for FGT's church camp invited by your's truly, Crystal.

WEEEE that aside, i'm dead tired. I cant belive I volunteered to follow my mum less than 24 hours away from returning from camp. I HAVE A VERY VERY big problem now. My clothes are mud stained due to the awesome mountain/river trek, and how am I supposed to get them clean by tomorrow? D;


Oh well, I thank God camp was very VERY fun even if a few unexpected things happened. Grr lets be positive and talk about the positiveness :D!

Im going to make it VERY very short since im tired.

1. Hiking: Fun, wet, muddy, and talked ALOT on the hill because its boring walking in pitch black darkness full of mud.

2. Any group activity game: Learned how to work with others, not easy, but youve got to trust them. Climbing over a 12 foot fall is far from easy alone!

3. Im a lukewarm christian: Scary, true. I give, but not all I can possibly give and if it somehow messes with my own spending I wont give. Also I have a ceiling of serving... hmm. Intresting.

Anyways i'm off to Singapore 'till saturday, bye bye people!

No comments: