Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So What's Next?

Its the first of June and uhm... im at Calvin's house bumming overnight. I think I ate too much, had 1 can of shandy too much and im tired.

I've always wonder'd how if life was like glee? They can have fun & romance in the most inappropriate moments, i'm jelly (read: jealous). I think im jealous of a lot of things oddly. Richer people, funnier people, awesome-er people, and the list goes on and on.

Mmm i've been wondering also what kinda girls fit with whoooo. Likeeee among the people I hang with, so far OFFICIALLY Cal is my only bud who's taken. His girl is well, pretty much like him. Easy going, photogenic, nice, relaxed, open-minded and not quick to judge. She reminds me so much of Cal sometimes ahaha.

So here's what im thinking. If she reflects his personality, how would my girlfriend be wei? Or Chung's, Daniel's (Loh), or even JX?


HAHAHA mine would have to be sarcastic, have reserved humor and easy going. I think nowadays im not as funny as I used to be :o. I think I WANNA TAKE UP PSYCHOLOGY after SPM :D.

No comments: