Thursday, May 5, 2011

Priorities



Damn cute right? HAHA.


So today i'll be blogging about priorities, was just thinking about it today while studying. We've got money, girls, parents, our car (for me at least HEHEHE), God, studies, socializing and the list goes on. And like any teen I think im having problems dividing it all.


SO FAR, if our lives would be on a scale, i'd be tipping way over into the socializing side, plus my car and friends. Im not very intrested in money,or studies, God and girls would be somewhere in the middle, unbiased and still very naive in thinking.


I've yet to balance everything out, I think starting with studies would be great! :D Unlike God, studies can dissapear from my life, God is always here thankfully. God being like a supernatural parent, i'd say watches over me night & day no matter what stupid things I do.

Anyways just a short post, i've gotta sleep studies tomorrow with Aaron! Its nice to see him studying once in awhile :') *sighs* were all growing up now arent we? 

No comments: