Sunday, May 29, 2011

Me Being Me!



How do you change something that defines you?


This post is kinda link'd up from the post below, I got a smack of reality in my face just now on my cursing. I used to curse like in EVERY sentence and thing I typed. Its been many many moons now that i've actually stopped that but it still lingers.
The cursing lingers when:

  • Im mad.
  • Im crazy happy.
  • Im panicking, nervous, not thinking straight.
  • Combination of above. LUL.


So uhm uhhh. Odd lah. I blew up online yesterday, and yeaaaah *rolls eyes* guess who saw it? The whole world. Yay meeee. Hilang muka again. I miss those days where I could just be rude to the whole world and make them laugh.

Its a process of growing up though. Thinking about it right, i'm so full of hidden flaws only to be revealed when im angry, i'm amazed I still have friends. And I really lost my touch in making people LAUGH for no reason at all.

Or maybe its cause I hang with stupid people most of the time. Only my church friends and close friends get my jokes, we all joke teh same HAHA. Anyways...


... as a summary, I love being me. If im not accepted for my flaws, and am going to be discriminated by a CERTAIN group of people I dont wanna belong there, ever. Im tired, off to bed, g'night :).

No comments: