Thursday, May 5, 2011

Uh?

Okay!



Now since thats over with how about an update on yourself Ian? Sure.


I'm liking someone for almost a year plus, not good, not good at all. Well its 50/50 lah in my case :(. Im not going to say specifically who, but I think the whole school knows LOL. Okay so where do I start?

Its kinda innocent on how I started liking her. I added her knowing shes my churcmates cuzzie. I never bothered to go check on her profile etc. etc. So okay, I bought her up as a topic with my churchmate, then only I found out she was in the same school as her. I was like WHAAAAAT? No way. I've never seen her before :O...


So okay fine, shes in our school. Cool. I asked my classmate who she was, he pointed her out during recess last year I think? First thing that came to my mind was WAO. Tall, pretty :D. But I still wasnt intrested.


I think I got intrested when I asked my classmate how's she like? See right, about my classmate, he talks like nobodies buisness. He could probably sell a living person a coffin just in case, and they'd want to buy it. Turns out the girl I like according to him is, uhh... in his words Holy, very nice lah, and polite. She loves to bake and uhm nice lah.

SO. Okay how many pretty girls do you know that have the qualities i've said? Oh and even better yet, my classmate just had to mention she talks a WEEEEEE bit like me, sucha onz? Really? :').

I never talked to her face to face in school cause 1, nervous. Ironically I can chat up a lot of girls just like that, but why not her? Haha simpleeee. Try lar talking rubbish to a girl, which is one and only. If she was like every other shallow girl I couldnt care less, but I dont wanna lose her :(.

SO OKAY. MUSHY MUSHY stuff aside, I tweeted her once in awhile. Uh then there was one day, Daniel the subaru owner came to pick me up in his YELLOW BUGGY. In front of school. Hell's yeah ;D! She walked pass but I never said hi.


Came back from school, I got a tweet from her saying something like uhm, too good to say hi or someeeething like that.

Heehee.Least to say, I was pretty happy that day, anyways. Going after her is sorta hell for me :(. She hates texting, I like texting. I dont know if shes on MSN often, and talking to her face to face is uh, rare. Shes usually with her friends and so am I.






OH I FORGOT TO MENTION, she knows I like her. Yippee .__."




Anyway's I thank God I met her lah nonetheless. She's kinda an influence for the better for me, i've been trying to make the best of my day, work out more, study, etc. etc. Idontknowhy seriously, but she just motivates me. To the readers that are reading, does your better half motivate you? (IF you have that better half in the first place ;p)

*sighs* Am I weird? :( I hope not. 'Nyways, yeah for 2011, thats my major update. I've got to TRY to talk to her, cant hide all my life.

Its FUN having an emotional rollercoaster now & then. Buhbye (:

No comments: