Friday, January 15, 2010

Touge Dissapointment

Seriously lah, screw my MUM for again not letting me to go out when im not well. I havent been going to the gym, out with my friends, ANYWHERE at all since I fell sick.

Tonight has got to be the worst though...

At 10 mins to 9pm, Wheng Chung called. He asked me whether I could go for a touge run with his friends. And of course, my result is always a bloody no, NO everything, I want to go here, NO, want this, NO, try that, NO. I dont even know why i bother asking, I should have immediately said yes. Stupid shit. Now better yet, the TV is being hogged and i've got nothing better to do than FACEBOOK. They should give me an award for the most loyal user so far lah...

Oh better yet, my mum sent my nissan to that stupid-full of shitheads shop called BROTHERS. She paid rm10 to get my steering RE-missaligned. Me and Chung spent SO MANY HOURS FIXING IT to get straight and those DOGS there at brothers in a few mins ruined my alignment. Seriously weih, how the HELL did they ever become popular?...

And the best part yet, I've got to wake my ass up tomorrow to go to college early to find out what stupid shit class I have to go to. GREAT. What a LOVELY start to a weekend.

Oh and thanks dad for the new mouse... at least that makes me a bit happier :/.

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

So this must be one of the reasons ur in such a bad mood huh ? o.o...

Ian said...

Maybe... Haha

Jasmine said...

bleeeeh bullshit~ XP