Monday, January 18, 2010

So They Say

I'll just give you a list of what people say about me pretty often... I'm supposed to be studying but felt like blogging after a certain arguement.

1. Ian, youre very rude.

2. Ian, you talk too much.

3. Ian, you complain alot.


4. Ian, you can be very hurtfull at times.

5. Ian you blame things quite a fair bit.


Now the explanation;


1. Yes, I know im rude/abrassive when I talk. Im not totally blur and un-aware that im ticking you off, but sometimes I intentionally talk that way to make you think about what i've said. You'll never learn a mistake if WHOEVER disciplines you by just mumbling. If they shout at you and cane you... Im sure that has a better effect :). Anyways it also depends to who, or what subject I talk about. IF I know im gonna irritate someone 'till the point im going to get punch i'll keep quiet and sit in the corner. YES, I can shut up. And if I offend people I ACTUALLY say sorry instead of 'whatever'. I know im in the wrong, and accept the fact i've made a mistake. Oh and I forgot to mention, I hate people who dont admit theyre in the wrong or just dont accept the fact by saying 'not my fault' or 'whatever' -.-".

2. Haha me, talk too much? I've been like this since I was in KINDAGARTEN. Sorry lah if you thought I was quiet.

3. Well... what can you be positive about? If I start talking about cars, it gets boring, if I start talking about gadgets, I get called a showoff. The world itself isnt the most pretty/fun place to hang around once you start 'real' work, not the type where you can laze your ass around and they still pay you. Im not good at talking about music, gotta admit im totally clueless on whats what, if you ask me to explain. I just like what sounds good, and I tend to criticize things around me a lot because thats what catches my attention first. Flaws are always easier seen than the beauty of an object, just like humans! You have to look REALLY close and examine it/the person well and long enough to appreciate the true beauty, then only you'll apreciate it :). Probably thats why I receive more criticizm than praise also...

4. Yes for this im trully sorry... IF I have hurt you due to me being un-reasonably harsh, Im sorry. Do tell me off also cause my head tends to take over my heart.

5. Of course I blame! No point just saying im always in the wrong, if I start doing that i'll probably become emo from saying everythings my fault... and im sure the phrase "it takes two hands to clap" came from somewhere, didnt it? :) Only on certain things I blame though, not everything is someone/somethings fault... sometimes its my own.


For those that are really close to me (known me for a few years, not months) I appreciate your late night 'confrontations' (You know who you are :P). I am aware of how I behave/act. Your efforts are definately not wasted...

Theres no point though, forcing me to change. I'll never become soft, quiet and VERY polite because thats just not my temprement! Oh and if youre gonna be irritated by how I am now, wait 'till you start work and you get an asshole like me sitting next to you :). The world isnt as kind as dota, cyber cafe's, allowances given by mummy and daddy, and 'NICE' people. People dont give a damn about your feelings, what you think of them, and how theyve offended you. I mean after all, theyre just there to get money, not to make friends with you. SO yes, be prepared for the working life.


Now I just feel like a Jeremy Clarkson whos asian, you either love his criticizm or hate it, hahaha.



____________________________________________________________________



Negative things aside, I had a fun time yesterday night 'touge-ing'. Even though I didnt get to go the other day, at least I gotta go yesterday. Went with Louis, Pei Chi, Wheng Chung and a 'Dolphin' named baby (If im not mistaken, Chung was baby this baby that, I certainly doubt it was Louis, Pei Chi or me he was talking to...)! Haha. Im too lazy to blog about this now, and prolly ever since it was such a rush'ed outing I didnt get to take any photos...

All I can say is LOUIS! Wheel bearing hancur and your heel and toe-ing is crazy smooth~~ Now i've said all I wanted I can study in peace.

No comments: