Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gibbles


Haha yes I am running out of creative titles for my blog, no surprise there. I aint exactly the mooooost creative guy around! Ah its a Sunday morning, 2.23 am and I should be sleeping but...




I dowanna :(

I think my bodies re-tuh-derd :D


'DOHC 16 VALVE'. Thats exactly what it says on my new side stickers for the Nissan. Have yet to wash the car to stick it on gah... but I totally wasted my efforts to polish my dad's civic this morning :/. It rained at night so... yeah. Fresh coat of dirty rainwater on the not-so-fresh-anymore polished car. Oh I'm thinking of also painting my valve covers since these weekends are getting mundane. How about metallic gold cam covers with black inserts? I should try that soon!



*I'm just worried that I cant coat the high temp paint with the metallic gold... oh well. You won't know 'till you try right?*


No comments: