Friday, November 13, 2009

90 Degree SAND Corner


That is what K-Jun's bike had to endure with me cycling on it >:D. (Dude if I mispelled your name sorry btw) Its been forever since i've updated so hey, something intresting happened today might as well I blog about it huh? For the 1st time EVER, I followed unker NG WHENG CHUNG for his night riding in Shah Alam @ the Shah Alam X-Treme park which was well... really extreme.
Sandy jump trails, skate parks, paintball parks, big frickin' stone for climbing. It's a excersing addict heaven to go to! (Not me tho)

SO. What I basically did was... (Imagine those motorcross dirt trails where people on scramblers are jumping from dirt jump to the other) Its exactly the same except there were no lights whatsoever and I was going MUUUUUCH slower than the rest of them hahaha. Went to the skate park nearby to get 'taught' by unker Chung how to jump using a bike. Sad to say I wasnt a fast learner and well... I couldnt jump. Oh well...




So! This is K-Juns bike, I have no idea what the specs are but I do know he did a single gear conversion and its nice! Its like a larger less agile but more stable BMX. His DIY'ed green camo handles and rims are the bomb too. After that we went to get burgers and coke at burger king which was of course, right next to the park.





And OHMAIGISH, this BEAAAAUTIFUL Mazda 323 hatch was there. Its condition was SPLENDID, the interior had no gay stickers on the dash, 'bulu ayam' on the dashboard, mismatched bucket seats, nothing rice about it.

Instead!

It had a nicely mounted boost gauge hidden in the gauge cluster, tastefull steering and an OEM bodykit which was so nicely maintained. The interior too looked really well taken care off.
I hope the owner takes good care of this Mazda cause you dont see cars much like these nowadays... Rare but intresting.

(Reminds me of my dads cordia when it was still around :P)





And even better yet, just right before leaving this JDM-ish kancil was parked right infront of the burger king. For a little kei-car he was running BIGGER then my Nissan AD Resort sized wheels, 205/50/15 wheels right there people! With 195/50/15 tires... A lot of good cars to see here.




And best for last, y'all are probably wondering:*YERRRR OMG! Why is there a DEAD GUYS LEG THERE WAN?* Just to clear things up, thats my PALE leg, not a DEAD guys leg. I mysteriously got these cuts while cycling, so if youre a first-timer, wear jeans kay?


G'nait :D


No comments: