Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Semester Break And Walking In The Rain


And no, I wasnt kidding about the latter part in my title. I REALLY DID walk in the POURING RAIN with this half-wit in the above picture, Kan Wai Kit who managed to convince me to go see bicycles.

Not even to buy them.

Just to SEE them.

But oh wells, thats the fun part of growing up. Doing stupid stuff! While walking I was remembering my form 2 life where I was actually cycling in the rain with Calvin And Daniel~~ Its so fast life has just zoomed by. Now its my years turn to go for the infamous SPM next year, muahaha :D

AND I GET TO SKIP IT!

That aside~~ Wai Kit managed to find the bike he wants and I got these awesome pictures! Granted they arent the sharpest around but deng, its like when it rains I get an extra 2mp in my camera hp... Its so nice to take photos in the rain, you get to see the water flowing and falling from the heavens but while doing that you get wet lah -.-





*Look! Fast flowing longkang water! (Takes photo)*
Nyah.

ANYWAY! Today I went paintballing with a huge group of people. (15 to be exact, but im too lazy to mention all the names) The summary is... I GOT SHOT! 5 times! 2 in the arms , 1 in the neck, 1 ON my head *It has a lump there now, same as Calvin* and one in the mouth. How Gaston managed to shoot the paintball straight onto my mouthpiece is really chunted, I should take lessons from him! :D








And... here are 2 pics just to prove I really got shot, and wasn't playing around only.

Doesn't everyone love painTball? :)


No comments: