Friday, November 20, 2009

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

Yeah, this phrase is true. It includes ego, face, pride, mass, or anything for that matter. Its easy to make something big fall. All you gotta do is just use more effort than trying to push something small down.

This is probably one of the more emo posts on my blog so it wont contain anything intresting...

If you wanna skip it, be my guest.


Anyway, a few days ago I was on facebook commenting on this 'girls' post. I cant remember what I said but Calvin (My best friend, I hope its the same for him :/) put a phrase in his comment "Sure die cock".

And well, I didnt know what that phrase means cause die + cock if you add them toghether it doesnt make sense and I thought he wanted to say some cock died or wtv lah, didint know what it meant. After asking that shit weih, I kena kutuk left and right from him and that 'girl'. So now im just thinking over it... And that wasnt any normal girl, it was someone who I had quite a major crush on -.-"

So now im just thinking over it lah, why of all the places you want to make me feel/look stupid? I feel damn hurt infront of her when he said that. I dont mind to be made fun of but not on her damn wall lah.

Now im just recalling my form 2 life with him, and how girl-free we were. Nobody to kacau us and we all had all the time in the world to do whatever we wanted. Now its all studies, jobs, work and girls. AND we used to hate this guy who's english was so broken, you coulndnt fix it with a dictionary and an english teacher. Now somewhere along the year 2009 he picked up phrases I never expected him to say. I dont know if its the place youre working at, that feller at the table with us at the mamak 2 days ago, or your classmates but PLEASE, dont pick it up. It sounds so cinated/Malaysian :(

Cal, if youre reading this, you've hurt Steph twice, please dont start hurting your friend also. Im super hurt you could still continue making fun of me even though I was trying to hint to you 'Stop it, not here not now'.
Even though im rude, vulgar, mean, inconsiderate I still have feelings y'know :(... If you wanna make fun of me, make fun of me infront of someone else. I miss your old Sensitive self.

No comments: