Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weed,Wheat And God

YEAAAAH, im not exactly hyper but I cant sleep either. And now something got stuck in my head after my daily family devotion...

It was a parable. (Story that means something)

It was about Weeds and Wheat, and how they grow toghther. You see, the world is like the soil. It cant choose who it wants to keep, nor throw away. The wheat and weeds represent us. As you all who have learned science, or a bit of biology know they can grow toghther. Its also near impossible to pick out every single weed while the wheat is growing so closely, that wheat might be affected due to it being so small and being close to the weed.

Now.

Wheat gets harvested. Everyone knows that. They dont like, grow forever until it becomes bigger than an OAK TREE... The weeds will be picked out first, because now its easy to diffrentiate it from the wheat. Then, it will be burned, to become ashes. However, the wheat gets stored as a valuable food for the winter.

The Weed = People who are of the world, drugs, sex, metal, cars, I dunno. Worldy lah, you get my drift.

The WHEAT = Gods people, theyre always faithful to him and not 2 sided.


Its kinda scary thinking that people can just live everyday immorally, evil-ly, without a single flinch where theyre going after death. I mean seriously, taking money from already oppresed people and getting a big bonus while everyone under you is suffering? I certainly dont wanna be judged as being an ass my whole life and not doing anything helpfull at all. Even worse yet, is to be a complete failure, fail at studies, then get mixed up in the wrong crowd and go spiralling downwards but have 'FUN' while doing that.

I mean hey, seriously.

Gravity pulling you down is MUCH easier than fighting upwards innit? I'm sick of people giving me excuses they cant do better lah, the circumstances are against them and etc. etc. If you REALLY want a change in life, you've got to really change YOURSELF first, just like what the late Micheal Jackson said in one of his songs. Or did he? I think he did... ANYWAY!

I'd say im still in the middle... I haven't gone all the way down, but I know im far from the top too );

GOD, give me the strengh to find happiness in heartache, positiveness in negativeness, and to ALWAYS trust you even though im having a tough time thinking how could you possibly help.
And Mum/Dad, if youre reading this, who says I dont listen to anything in devotion?

*P.S GOD, if you can see this, I really wanna go for the heroes camp :(... I hope it doesnt clash with my college*

No comments: