Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Billy Bjasta



If you sincerly were "smart" enough to think that was a FRIEND of mine, God be with your brains during an exam lah. BILLY BJASTA is the aweeesome new cupboard i've just recently got to replace my worn out cupboard below! Its black and white AND it so happens to be a 30 year special anniversary edition, which is LIMITED. For RM230, you can be a douchebag and buy the SAME bookshelf as me in 3 different colors!

White with Black, Orange, or Green :D.



My old bookshelf, thanks for serving me throughout the years :).




As you can see in the background, it was 10.06pm when I started assembling this bookshelf. (And YES, all by myself with the help of my brother now and then.)



Almost done...





... And there we go. All completed but guess what? I just found out its NARROWER than my original one aaaand:


I have LESS SPACE :D!!!

Who cares, it looks friggin cool doesnt it?

*Oh and lastly, I just noticed, I nailed ALL the boards the OTHER way around exposing the wooden part. Hot DAMN :O, time to paint it red this weekend :P*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bookshelf. haha omg. i like it (: saw it in ikea too.

Ian said...

Haha then yew must buy it like ME! :D

* I damn outdated now only reply you, sorry yeah :/ *