Sunday, October 18, 2009

I've Got Soul But Im Not A Soldier



This picture above I tell you, is the proof how friends can work while you cant see them.
Its 3.02 am.
My airconds at 16 degrees celcius
Ive got F*CKING 26 assignment questions to do


Then... I got a notification from facebook.

*PING* UNBELIVABLE!!! CHECK YOUR RANKING POINTS


I was like ah waddaheck lah, freezing my ass of in here might as well do a quiz or somehthing. But when I clicked I was like eh? Facebook glitching or what? *sneezes*


IM BEING COMPARED WITH ANDREA GEH AND LEE INKKIE.













This has sooooooo made my night X). Whoever thought i'd be in the running with 2 of the hottest girls from taman sea? Thank you friends out there who voted for me, it made me very happy BECAUSE its funny to know, that im being voted off in a valentine thingy rather than uhm... another quiz thingy? I dunno. Maybe cars! But oh well



And since im in a good (no better actually) mood...


I'll blog about what I did this weekend!










*JENGJENGJENG*


Would you belive I was having a photoshoot with this guy? (His name is Raymond btw, college friend)

Not bad yeah? :D










And my dream of doing a weber carburetted AD Resort is almost complete!
*Actually no, its very far, I dont even HAVE weber carburettors on yet*
I've installed so far:


1. Rims, light, old school.
2. Spark plug cables, more of eye candy than performance but eeh... Its nais :)
3.My UBER-JDM(Japanese Domestic Market, a.k.a never exported out from Japan)
Front bumper skirting! Bought it off the net and installed it on saturday.


And thats all peeps! G'nite, gotta do my assignment *Sneezes again*
These little over-reacting blogs are kinda fun for late night cheering ups while doing col assignments :P

1 comment:

Dorkelina said...

Most Wanted valentine????? pfffffttttt *gags* xDDDDD jokes dude :D