Saturday, April 18, 2009

Who Says Men Don't Enjoy Shopping?...

...Because I like shopping! LoL I bet not alot of people know this but I loooooove shopping.So gay but receiving new clothes/accesories/stuff makes me happy.Anyway, my wallet tore the other day so I have a perfect excuse to get a new wallet!! Details aside, I got a green and white tropicana life wallet which looks awesome to me.It has typical malaysian stiching, (In other words, it just holds, and the quality is...well...not the best.) 8 pockets, a coin section and comes with a weird PVC-ish smell which oddly, I like =D.



Transferring all my stuff to from my old wallet to the new one.




You know, I never realised how much i've been to the movies.In total i've got around 20+ tickets, most of them faded, some of them new. Amongst the newer ones were 'cepat dan garang 4' which I just love... Good times, good times...
*Hahaha, Ian's going all sentimental now!!...*
*So what, cannot ar?My blog, I say what I like grrrr...*
ANYWAYS!!..


In finishing up this post, I love you, smelly, torn, faded wallet.You brought me to alot of places and you will be missed.Then again, I think i'll just keep you in my drawer lah.Who knows you might come in handy later or something...

I <3 shopping ="D


1 comment:

Huey Wern said...

lols. rare species.