Sunday, April 5, 2009

Imperfection

Imperfection is something EVERY human has.Some have less,some have more.Like me for instance I HATE being dissapointed,'till the point I can actually scold whoever/whatever let me down.

That aside,Im racist too.Not proud of it,neither ashamed about it...

...Haha but see here,everyone has a racist side.Mine is sorta less often,but more hardcore once it comes out.If I insult the "other" races I tend to go overboard.VERY overboard.And a better time to do it yet,was at church youth group,infront of one of my "Holier" friend.I had an arguement with him about being racist once in awhile but he just can't take that.I feel like i've sort of let him down somewhat.

EEishh...

Wouldn't it be great if you could take back stuff you said when you're in a bad mood?

No comments: