Monday, April 6, 2009

I Like Procrastinating!

Uhm yeah.Weird post name aside,it's kinda true.If you've noticed,i've said 'prolly a million times I wanna put pictures,a c-box,and upgrade the background...




...But where is it?Never see wan?
*Fuuu,procrastination rocks la huh? XD*
Tapi,thats not the only thing i've been procrastinating either.Since im bored im going to list a,um,List what I started but havent completed:
1.My "chopper" bike project.I took my std 6 "fake" bmx (Its a real bike la duh,just not meant for comepetition due to the soft chassis)dissmantled it,sprayed the body flat black,rims gloss blood red but now its been 4 months since christmas a.k.a when I painted it...And its STILL in pieces.SORRY LA BIKE,i'll find some time to fix you back.
2.Ironing.Ironing my shirts and uniforms.Oh yes,I do iron my own clothes,amazing isn't it?Tho,its understandable why I don't like ironing...
3.Going shopping!!I need some other pants rather than my usual surf pants.Their wearing out like gila...Anyone wanna go shopping with me? =D
4.Last of all,my blog. *WHERES UR CBOX LA IAN??* I hear that pretty often...
Oh well,I wonder how long am I gonna take to finish them all...4 months?3.No maybe 2.

No comments: