Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Taking So Long...

4 days and nokia still hasn't called me for to tell me my phones' done...
Boo...... =(
I haven't been taking any photos since the day it broke and I so so so so miss it.
Can't really belive that I use the camera that often!! Weird isn't it?
Oh and tomorrow there's a play at FGA a.k.a full gospel assembly church at 6-8.Should I go? Wonder whos going....hmm =D .If I remember correctly the play is called paromia... Anyways my mum went to see it yesterday and since she came back she was like "Oh you know their lighting is very good, play also good, everything also good, very organised." Of course she didn't say that exactly word for word but thats what I got out of it...
Anyways, it SOUNDS and SEEMS intresting from the brochure.Also, they have over a 100 people involved in it, from their own music composers to wardrobe supervisor.Im sure a HUGE amount of dedication has been put into this so it seems intresting, no? I might be going around 4pm tomorrow... so...
Anybody wanna join meeeeee? =D
*No??!!*
(Looks like im gonna have to drag my church friends in muahahahaha!!!!...)

No comments: