Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Focus Needed!

Like the title says, I need focus.

I'm a person of very very little focus, when I study if im alone I tend to... wander off mentally if I get bored with a subject, wondering on possibilities of this car being modded, dating that girl, doing this activity and so on and so on.

Anyways I need focus in finishing a few things, main priority is my fixie. I bought it as a project but shieeetttt, Ian, how many months has it been lying there being broken? Quite a few akshulleh.

Hopefully I can start stripping it down and restoring it back to health with a LOVELY surprise which I think, i'll be the only one in the whole world that has done that to his fixie ^.^V hoho swag points.

I need to also, lose weight. I lost 4kgs actually since the fight being depressed and eating less and having a proper nights rest, but I need the exercise. Bought jogging shorts until now I havent exactly used them, Ian you fatstuff. Go jog :B.

I need focus to read the bible and get closer to God, because really it must be God teaching me lesson after lesson after being so stubborn. It feels sad to neglect God because really, whether he exists or not to you atheists I know he exists, you cant explain why you get that gut feeling to read a certain verse, or that rush of coldness when you praise God. If you want to bring science into it be my guess, but what triggers it I highly doubt is of the world. Alienz hoho. I highly believe God exists, has been blessing me with material wealth, wisdom, love, choices, and has been there to take care of me. And pulling me out of a useless situation with a slap of reality? Lovely. I couldnt be more grateful to God and of course, the wonderful people that helped me realize my mistake.

I need also to finally get the courage to have a conversation with that certain person that I admire. 3 years and not a lot of convos ahaha, yes if you're reading this hihi :B. I'd like a bible buddy, perhaps you can help me? :3 Please?

Lastly, I need focus in studies, I pray that God will give me wisdom & knowledge for college because Lord knows im gonna need them in the choice of course and in terms of doing work.

I really think though that journalism should be a very good course for me since I love english, fur realz :B. The thought of long essays make me happy because i'm proud (not good, but yeah) of my English :p. Nowadays I hear from bosses in corporations the young generation is stupid because their english is so poor they cant communicate with people overseas, that makes me feel good but thats quite bad so i'll need to pray for humility HAHA :p.

OH WELL summary of it all i've got a lot planned out for 2012, and a HUGE project hopefully that comes true, will blog that later on this month hopefully? Buhbai :3.

No comments: