Friday, June 17, 2011

Teehee



Its been 4 and a half years of high school, what have I achieved? Ntmuch to note of. I think im notorious with the teachers in DJ for sleeping, gained a title from my classmates as 'hibernating bear', I don't know what my rep is among the form 5's either (Read, 1994 peeps a.k.a technically my juniors).

Kinda feels weird that I had to make friends and a new social group again, and I actually LOST most of my 1993 year friends. Either that or I just grew up, and finally chose who I wanna hang with. Im actually quite surprised that... the 94' crowd can think better and rationalize better than my old 93' gang.

ANYWAYS. I'm getting so pressuuuuuured on what i'll be doing for a job. My dad kidded around and suggested I become a lorry driver cause I love to drive, but I cant be one because i'll prolly be a road bully. Tell you that was the most un-funniest thing i've heard in awhile. Burst into tears the moment I heard that. Im stupid enough to worry I might actually become like that *sighs*, but seriously I cant think of what im gonna possibly work as next time.


Too stubborn to work under people, I dont keep my mouth shut when somethings amiss. Or when my boss is being a hypocrite. Parents say im too vulgar, rude, sarcastic, to try sales. Am I really still that bad? :( I dont think im that rude among strangers, im certainly outspoken but seriousleh.


I'm just feeling so useless cause I dont seem to fit in to anywhere that I wanna belong to. The only thing i've been sucessfully doing this past few years is... you've guessed it. Cars. And specifically, I dont know what else besides criticize them, mod them, and poison people how to mod them. Hopefully i'll be able to do that someday as a living. Run a lifestyle store, full of fixies, BMX's, clothes and car parts. Hahahahaha but i'm only dreaming right?


SINCE I'M DREAMING LETS CONTINUE THE DREAM. Describe yer' dream Iannieee.



Okay. I want to be a pioneer in Malaysia to create Malaysia's first authentic 60's style cafe. Or drive-thru, takeout, diner, whats the right word for it I dont even know :O. Imagine. Retro neon lights. Plaid shirts. Sneakers. Music. Shiny new cars (We cant recreate 60's style american cars, so sorreh) lying in a bed of neon and uh... neon. Hot hamburgers. You and your friends/girl just chilling, laughing.


FUN RIGHT? Let's continue shall we :).

You get tired from waiting outside, its starting to smell of petrol due to my car being started (seriously it smells really bad) . You go into the store, lights greet you, neon. Turqouise, pink. The inviting black and white tiles shining from the light tempting you to enter and eat another fattening but oh-so-tasty burger. You walk in.

Now you've got the choice of sitting on a red barstool, or, a red high-back seat somewhere at the corner so you can be forever alone. You choose the seat instead of the stool. The slippery feel of red vinyl greets your body as you slide into the seat. You place your elbows on the polished metal table. There are menus waiting for you, and a silver napkin holder, or chrome. WHICHEVER IS MOAR RETRO.


So you pick up the menu and start looking around, unfortunately, my mind isnt that vivid or awesome to decide whats there in the menu, so you just choose a double cheeseburger and a choco shake mmkay? The waitress greets you, her name is... gahwhocares. Gahwhocares is wearing what you see in american movies, an apron and a whatever-diner-waitresses-wear. So she takes your order with a pencil and paper, then walks off to bring your food. While you wait for your food to come, music is played through speakers in the cafe while you eat, peacefull isnt it?




NOW. Imagine that a reality in Malaysia, with giant glass windows to see your car outside as you eat in peace. Lovely innit? Or waking up early on a Sunday morning to eat breakfast as the sun shines in your face.





GOSH I SO WANT THIS AS MY REALITY.




Oh and the cherry on top of it all, she would be mine, running the cafe with meeee :D. HAHA, awesome imagination I have noooo? :p

No comments: