Thursday, June 16, 2011

So, I'm Back.

And the hols are over, hurr durrrrr. I cant belive 2 weeks went by that fast! Sabah, VBS, hanging out, it all ate my days away... and now its back to school with midterms results :B. What joy.


Sarcasm aside I enjoyed my hols, 'twas quite boring at first, but it got awesome towards the end. Man. I can't wait till SPM finishes, im officially free -___-.


So Sabah, I had seafood, which was EXPENSIVE. I'll never order lobster again D; , I drove an auto saga BLM the whole time there, with bald tires and a so-so standard audio system and only hitz.FM on. Yeah the rest were muhlay chanels, dont blame me ahaha.


I kinda miss the simplicity of living there already, the town is SO SMALL. The airport is literally, 10 minutes away with average driving and 6 min's with my sorta driving. Mount KKB (har-de-har-har 8D) is 2 hours drive, and the air there is sooooo cooling. Even the TOWN's air is cleaner than PJ.


Mmm but the vehicles there are like 50% 4WD's and 50% cars, really a lot of rare/old cars and 4WD's still running around too, whats Sabah, a timewarp? Awesome timewarp though :))). Sadly I didnt manage to go to the beach, the weather was rainy-painy so I kinda just went around shopping + eating LAWL.


Oh I got awesome ray-bans. HEEHEEHEE. 1 point up for coolness for myself, and its original too. I'm so proud of my aviators, now I can look like a pilot or... my dad :p. Gold rimmed with green lens, what.a.classic. Now i've gotta get red wayfarers to complete my collection :].




So besides SABAH, VBS happened too.




Hmm 2 full days with kids, what fuuuun. I was grumpy the first day but i'm glad how things turned out. I'm so glad that Decky & Aly were there, Aly being unofficial and joining cuz I asked her to HAHAHA. I wish I could permanantely hire both of them to be photographers for VBS. My pics really really sucked, no joke. Moderate lighting + kids running around + lack of a proper flash = tons of blur pics.


Due to that, next on my wishlist would be a flash. I gotta talk to Decky & Aly on this :O.


ANYWAYS. The trip to the science center with the kids were fun :p. Some kid said I have different girlfriends every year at the VBS. My my, i'm a player and somebody noticed? How kiut :'). Ahaha but he's 11, what does he know? They're my churchmates who I grew up with, not candidates.


The kids were scared by the scary/retarded dinosaurs, fascinated by the sciency (?) stuff, and uhm, hyper. REALLY HYPER. HAHAHAHA too bad for all of you who weren't photographers ;p. That includes Aly, who forgot to bring her camera. Oh Decky forgot his flash too.


Ah and i've gotten back to reality, exam results were... realistic? Bottom of the class, no surprise there heh. Time to start studying if not im gonna drown before SPM :(. Downloaded NFS world to play with Aaron, Isaac and Cal, HUGE HUGE dissapointment. Paying with real money to lower the car? Im a student kay, no muhnee.


Listening to geek in the pink now by Mraz, time passes by fast. I just realised how OLD this song is... and how old i'm getting lulz. I'd better start planning what I wanna do with my life, I cant stay 17 forever :(.

No comments: