Friday, February 26, 2010

It Spins Me Right Round


WHOEVER said front-wheel drive cars cant oversteer, they really have to go drive an old FWD car. I just did just now, to be precise it was CALVIN TAN's soon-to-be Mazda 323. Took a turn on average speed and I guess the combination of soft suspension + damn kau skinny tires didnt help on keeping the car planted. Spun the car almost 180 degreeeeeeees baybeh :D.

I have no idea whether to be proud of that, or ashamed haha. You decide :)

Moving on, lets talk about how form 4 is going!

If you all NEVER read my posts, or havent got the time to recently heres a reflash of what I blogged previously. I quit college, and am back in form 4. Why? I've answered that 5gamilliongebillionkatriallion times! The post is below SOMEWHERE in this blog so do search before asking.
So okay! Its been officially 4 days in 4 penaga! Im in a REALLY fun class for starters! Guys are friendly, girls friendly too. Teachers ALL seem to be PMS-ing or being over dictative such as my retarded indian Moral + PJK teacher. For all those who were/are in DJ you all should get who im describing. That moron even scoffed at me just because I told him that I planned to get my diploma. He said he wanted to be P.Menteri. SUUUURE, it might happen but he never tried. At least I did...


Workwise i'm very far behind, so my first terms are going to be PURE phail I can guarantee my parents. Math is totally gone case, moral okay, Sej gone, english okay, BM no idea, the rest i've forgotten about it since its 3.06 am and im REALLY just plain thinking about the spin that happened.
But I know IF I somehow miraculously study hard, I wont be THAAAAAAT far behind. I've managed to do work so far without getting a headache so we'll see where it goes... Liking my new class lah :). Theyre all so warm toward me, not cold and like "OMGnewguy.He's sooooo weird O.o".


Oh and for the first time, i've officially broken my driving-a-lowered-car virginity! Jun Xing came over to my house yesterday for the first time to meet me and talk about his awesome Pred (Combination of pink + red paint. Its a red base with a pink coat of paint, SUPER nice effect in the sun) satria. It has a 4G91 engine swap, noisy powerfull exhaust, lowering springs and some odd mismatched rims. He wants to learn about CARS soooooo, I talked my ass off yesterday. Hope he learnt something cause I felt like I was going too fast...

Haha anyway, being 17 and wild is fun :). I thank God that even though im repeating form 4 im having a really fun time so far. ALOT of people cant be wild + good at the same time, so far juggling both is pretty cool...

OH AND IM SOOOO DREAMING OF MY BMX BEING LIGHT BLUE WITH WHITE ACCENTS! (AKA the rims, handlebar, axle pegs etc. etc.) What you guys think? :D And the 2nd one being CAMO with black accents... Im so stoked to get it painted, haha!

Lets go PAINT SHOPPING tomorrow people! Now im just off to bed to recharge myself and dream of my pimped bikes... Muahaha!
*On an edited post also, I'd like to thank Jaz, my romanian friend all the way from the other end of the world who sooooo was advising me not to speed haha. First time i've actually seen her serious, but yeah... people when theyre serious, they care for you so yeh. I'll take that advice with and open heart. Dont speed people! Speeding doesnt kill, but the CRASH at that kind of speed kills :D*

No comments: