Monday, February 8, 2010

How Time Flies

Duh yeas. I'm being serious here, its the 2nd month of 2010, 3.45 am of the 9th of February to be precise and its only a few days away from valentines day!

Oh well...Valentines day, I might be (or not) spending it alone siiiiiince im what, single? To all you boyfriends who are taking your girlfriends out on valentines, please make it special :). It only happens once a year and somehow im always single around this period. Weirder yet, I have NEVER went for a date during Valentines. Amazing huh? :O

Gah I cant sleep because of school. Yeh, you heard me. Im going back to secondary school, why though? More updates on that tomorrow. Im drowning myself in 80's music and thinking about what I should do on valentines day... surprise a certain someone? Maybe. Just maybe. *Checks wallet for money* Yeah it might happen :P. But lets see with my fail planning whether I can actually make it a reality :).


Hmm. Carwise, you'll be surprised, I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING WITH IT! Amazing yes? :D Haha. I want to tell myself this year I have to study extra, I dont wanna work at the bottom of the barrell and I wish I had an actual girlfriend I can go out and date instead of her living a gamillion miles away :/. Im envious of my friends who have their 'other halves' just a cycle away or so, gah. HORMOMES! I dont likeeee them :x.

Thoughts jotted down, music! I was digging through my dad's albums I used to listen to when I was still in the primary school era, he used to play tunes on his hi-fi system which now doesnt work anymore sadly. (Just tried before starting it aaaaand yeah, its skipping more than you doing your exam paper)

Stars. This song which was sung by Simply Red, it has one of the most HORRIBLE video clips I have ever watched in my life so far but one of the nicest songs i've heard as well :).
Its like a trigger, when it plays I think of my dad when he was young in his maroon mitsubishi on a saturday morning buying me breakfast on the way to scouts or something. (YES, I was a scout last time) Infact alot of 80's songs revive my childhood, maybe this is why also I have a fascination towards retro stuff, haha :D. My dads so cool, need to do a post on him one day...

I NEED TO GO OUT MORE. Im not to say bored, its just I feel restless, very :/. Oh next week is SKTM's un-official re-union, now thats fun! Cant wait for the weekends and next week :). And surprising her.


It just feels good to do nice things and not expect anything in return, agreed?

No comments: