Monday, February 8, 2010

That Hidden Chapter

Well I did promise to tell you guys why im going back to DJ right? (Or Taman SEA if DJ is full so wish me luck :P)



Its like this...


Okay. 10 weeks ago (Yes, weeks not days) I had this 'exam' equivalent of hmm... what, end terms? It was a revision exam from January-Nov but as I recall I only got 3-4 days tops to study everything. This exam was freshly introduced by the college so yeah, I failed on first attempt.

2nd attempt, still failed. I failed by 4-5 marks from passing, so I re-did it the next day. 3rd time though, I failed by 2 marks. 2 MARKS away from passing, they decided instead to give me a better solution, REFRESHER classes.


Its basically the same things I did in January buuuut with a slight difference. You dont have to do work, dont have to do the assignments, and of course, no exams. I had 5 classes to redo and guess what, that equals to 15 weeks of revision. One class is 3 weeks so yeah I hope my math still works :D. Re-did all of them in double classes a day, that means I had to go from 8am-6pm daily... So by God's grace I didnt go mad, made new friends and got out early lah, haha.

The next exam was 3 weeks away so technically I had a 'holiday' to study, and I did! I was desperate to pass this time so for 3 weeks, I studied about 5 times a week properly, even though I didnt cover everything still was pretty confident about passing.

After popping out fo the exam hall yesterday though, I dropped another 2 marks. OH WOW, I studied for 3 weeks and my grades DROP ar? I actually started tearing in college but I hope nobody saw lah :/, its damn demoralising when you study and actually get lower...

So after that my conclusion was to go back and just sulk cause there was no way I could pass, gah. BUT as soon as I got back my mum was like, were pulling you out and putting you back in form 4.

OKAAAAY, im going to be with my juniors and re-do studies again huh? Im hoping its not that hard compared to college so wish me luck...

Supposed to put this up yesterday but I ended up painting the valve cover and yamcha-ing with Calvin and Wheng Chung so yeah, a day late.

No comments: