Friday, August 14, 2009

MTV World Stage




My Engine Bay :)










Shiny huh?









And yes, I won tickets to MTV's World Stage. Anyone going tonight? :D



WAH!!
I uploadad ALL the pictures in REVERSE sequence... -.-"
SO!... Ill just tell the story in reverse then.


2 days ago.
I cant remember what the date was so... on THURSDAY. My fever has left me on Wednesday and I was bored, decided to wash and polish my mums car because I never had the chance since OJT started. Washing the car was pretty simple. Since it had been just resprayed its smooth and quite straightforward but when I was done washing, while POLISHING then the complications started.
You see... I started washing the car around 5.30. Then if you time it how long it takes to rinse, clay bar, I ended around 7.30. Appying the polish? 7.45. I couldn't frickin see WHAT to wipe off so I thought it was smart to park it in my porch and let it dry overnight. But nooooooo...
It rained overnight.
With my polish still on.


So yesterday.
Woke up around 2pm and at least the sun was shinning, so Just redid the car in the afternoon sun. Shiny huh? :D
*You know whats weird? My title was about the MTV world stage but im talking bout my car...*
So we shall talk bout ze' teekets then. I won them about 2 weeks ago or so, before I fell sick luckily. Won them at cineleisure since MTV was giving them tickets away, I SOMEHOW just got picked and next thing I know im leaving with 2 tickets and 2 season passes to sunway lagoon. Oh lucky daaaaaay :D!!
What was the point of this post tho? Nothing. Just wanna tell the whole damn world im going for the concert tonight :P, bye guys!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow didnt know u were there as well..i only did manage to see wen jun(actually he saw me) but other than that no one else..jz curious where were u standing?My friends and i miraculously fought and pushed our way to the camera boom..beautiful view. One more thing,this may lead u to hunting me down and punching me but..i snagged the first post?? haha..anw who am i you might ask??im Jin

Ian said...

Oh snaps, YOU where there too? :D I was waaaay at the back at the 2nd screen, hows about you?

Unknown said...

a few metres away frm the big irritating camera boom every1 seems to be freaking out when it turns to them,between the two screens.U caught estranged?I missed them cuz got lost finding the dam red pass entrance..haha..

Ian said...

Yesh I caught estranged. Kinda hard to hold on tho XD