Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beauty Is A Curse

...I seriously think so. Whatchu you think?
*Lust sucks too! It comes from beauty, or handsomness. Like me. :D*
ANYWAYS! Let's talk about my on job training. I have about 12 days left exactly, and it seems like I was working a whole year at workshops all over the friggin planet. Im happy its soon over but internally, im not content on life.
I want something... More. Cant explain it, but maybe car parts help for the meantime :/. Im getting more agitated than usual nowadays, grumpier, and just.. MEAN! I hate being like this, and I miss CHURCH. 2 months dah weih... it's like, an eternity. I haven't been paid a SINGLE cent and my cash flow is drying up. I FOUND FORGED PISTONS FOR MY GA16DS!!!
Happy-nya aku ni :)

Ok lah, crapping aside, im tired and im excited. Not for tomorrow, my heart is just beating fast.

Maybe im sick?

Maybe I've gone mad?

Who knows. I like it. Goodnight!

No comments: