Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Miss Me?


EBC Greenstuff

*Original stuff okay? No pirated shit here *


Ultra Racing Rear ARB (Anti-Roll Bar) 16mm



Ultra Racing strut bar


And lastly, my Nissan which was resprayed quite some time ago :)



OH YES, I miss blogging.

I really do.
So topic wise for today, it's going to be random, according to what I want to type. I haven't been here for at LEAST a month or so thanks to On Job Training or in simple english, work. Its now the 3rd last week of my OJT but I think that it just might be my last... I've fallen sick since LAST TUESDAY (1 week dah people, but i'm 99% okay now) and still weak since. Didn't really help my mum went away when I fell sick.
I so hope the college lets me take a short break. I've got a feeling if I go to work again im gonna see my doctor again :)
Anyways!

I want to talk about my parents cars as usual!!!!! *MUAHAHAHAHA*

While on OJT I really didnt have time at ALL to do anything to it, its been a month or so since ive washed the civic, the nissan... more maybe. Moving on, on the way to work one morning I so happened to notice that my dad's civic's brake pedal was like FRICKIN soft, so soft, it almost touched the floorboards under full braking!!!
Whaddacrap, scary sial O.o"
So when I reached work, I asked my one-and-only co-worker what would the problem be, the brake hoses or would a simple reflush of the brake system do? Then again, im sure you all would know regardless whether or not the flushing was the problem, I convinced my dad to change:
  1. The brake pads. OEM's were squeaking even though they weren't thaaaat worn out. Just slightly. The EBC's however squeak once in awhile, but OMGosh weih, like no dust saja. It prolly has 80% less brake dust than OEM's. The green color looks cool too and 500 degrees celcius max temp? Its Jekyll and Hyde for a street pad :P
  2. Brake hoses. Changed all 4 to Pro-RS stainless steel/teflon combo hoses vs. the stock rubber ones. Cant feel THAAAAT much difference, but maybe its because the stock hoses were still okay.
  3. Strut Bars. I DIDN'T ask my dad for these, the sales person at Kakimotor managed to convince him in buying a set. Better yet, we also bought BOTH front and rear anti-roll bars for the civic!! 19mm in front, 16mm at back. (Intresting fact tho, the OEM front was 23mm)

After these changes were done, im sure my dad felt good about himself :) . He picked me up just to show me what he bought, hahahahaha. (So cute huh?) And after driving it for myself, when I get my own money, I wana get custom ARB's for the Nissan too :D!

Now...

Nothing much to say bout the poor old Nissan. It went for a respray, and im SOOOOO happy to see it actually looking normal without the faded paint and mismatching panels. However, when they painted the car they painted my EXHAUST TIP and GAB's!!! Damn sad weih... My struts now look all paint splattered and the exhaust same. Nyways, wanna polish the Nissan soon, havent done that in a YEAR. Literally.


Oh man, I so miss bloggin'


No comments: