Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy 52th Merdeka

Hi.
It's fast how time flies innit? 1 year ago I was sitting for PMR just like every other form 3 person around Malaysia, and now here I am, it's about half a year i've been in college :)
Anyways, I ish bored and half awake since I DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL since yesterday, not even a tiny nap. Since im sooooooooooo tired, I'll give you a rundown of what I did recently :D !!!
30th August 2009
Went for G.I Joe for the 2nd time with my church homies! I must say its been a gamillion years since i've actually hung out with them or whatsover, so since they invited me out I coulnd't resist. After the movie (Which was good, if you haven't watched it, go watch it) my fail 'plan' was to stay behind for fireworks!!!
HOWEVEEEEEER, I DIDNT KNOW THE FIREWORKS WERE CANCELLED TAU?
Nobody told me.
Barbie pink betul lah the newspaper.
Sho met up with Calvin, had mcds then headed over to Caryn's house for... SETTLERS! Kinda dissapointing I got 2nd to Huey Wern but wth lah, wasn't in the most energetic mood to congratulate her. After that I headed to my favvy yamcha spot, ming tien! Me and Cal chilled out there till 2am+ then headed back to his crib for a sleepover...
31 August 2009
DIDNT SLEEP AT ALL FOR ONE NIGHT. While Cal was busy sleeping, I entertained myself by spraying an aerosol spray + lighter at one of his dogs! Thanks to that, shes scared of air wick mountain air now :P. We decided to go to mcd's for breakfast with Steph but guess what?...
...HER MUMMY CAME ALONG :O!
The 'breakfast' dragged on from 9am till 11+ but I should think, her mums pretty aite lah :) . Hope it doesn't happen too soon tho, Calvin will get gatal tangan macam tu. After that, went home, had a shower, ps3'ed for 2 hours+ and now im here babbling bout my wonderfull day. I might even go out tonight! Thats another post tho, so happy merdeka day Malaysia!!!
Ciaaaaaaao.

No comments: