Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Heroes 2009 UPDATE!


Yes! Its late, but as they say, better late then never. I've finally got the time to upload all the photos, re-save them so theyre downsized, upload them onto FB and this ALMOST DEAD blog of mine soooo, yesh, how lucky i've still got the willpower to type out what happened. The camp was at PEACE HAVEN, heaven for christian camps as even though it's my first time up here i've heard this name gamillions of times...




Shortly after arrival, the whole CBC 'gang' which consists out of:

  1. ME
  2. Calvin (Not official, hope he becomes one though)
  3. Stephanie
  4. CJ A.K.A Big Bright Orange!
  5. Aaron Lee
  6. Alex Lee
  7. Ryan
  8. Amanda (Shes not here)

decided to take pictures on top of this BIG ROCK, which was precariously perched on top of a hill so high, if I fell I think I would have died... or at least break alot of bones. Anyways! It was great for a couple of shots so Big Bright Orange! took this shot for us, I think its really one of the better shots of the WHOLE camp. Thank you CJ for volunteering :), I really treasure this picture here... Since he was so nice, I decided to take LOTS of photos of him also but theyre not here.

Theyre on my FACEBOOK. Go check it out yo! ;D





Well what do you think? Sexy no? :D



So after the photos, everyone except me seemed to get epically hungry. Thankfully the camp is overloaded with cup noodles + pringles which we had as a staple diet for 3 days, now im sick of pringles because of that... Our photographer of the day turned into a commercial superstar! I wanted to take a photo of him eating (A random shot) but he ended up endorsing the cup noodles. CJ, you are truly unique and irreplaceble you know that?



Now, how to eat noodles. Everyone has a unique way as this couple here show. The girl absorbs the carbohydrates by her nose, while her boyfriend has a more refined aproach. Note the pinky finger out, and the half squinted eyes, now THATS the BRITISH way of eating cup noodles people!




Noodles done and eaten, it was time to take more random photos! I took a ga-billion shots of the sky even though it was just like what you see in PJ. I guess genting air has this, trigger-happy scent in the air where you just want to take shots of everything and anything. For example, you like my stone wall? :D









Thank God the effect didnt last for long, and we all went back to our rooms. Guys and girls are seperated, so now I was sharing the room with the infamous Big Bright Orange! who co-incedentally was chosen as the fearless dorm leader. Note the way he scratches his bumbum with leadership oozing out of him...




Big Bright Orange! : "No!... Please dont eat my precious white wall!!!"





On the 2nd day, the world game began. This fancy 'world game' is actually not as lame as it seemed, it was consisting of major countries of the world which I so happen to fall into BRITIAN. British peeps for the win weih. We were lead by our very confident prime minister, Clement. Why is he confident you ask? Imagine the world is in CHAOS, and I asked him for a photo and he gave me THAT. RESPECT LAH PERDANA MENTERI OF BRITIAN! *Bows*








Then we have his 2 highest in command, Sarah and Mirelle! I think 90% of the work was done by them, they were the one who 'pakat' with other countries to do this and that, 'till the point I got confused wth was going on and started taking shots. NO not liquor, PHOTOGRAPHS. My job was only as the international representative thingamajigy which really, was retarded thank God :D. And if youre probably thinking im going to say what I DID, youre hallucinating! If I DID work right, how would I take all these awesome pics? XD





And on the last day of world games, even though I 'deserted' my country ( I went down after dinner to the lounge area, talked, fell asleep for awhile then woke up again) the Prime Minister of Britian pardoned me for my desertation and I got to be in a group photo with them!













What the game consisted of, a map, titles of who youre going to be, and a WHOLE LOT OF CONFUSING things which I STILL dont understand how to use.







And after 3 and 1/2 days, finally camp was over, we had to pack our bags and endure a PAINFULLY slow trip down the mountain to get home...


Like what Calvin is posing in the picture, Heroes Camp totally ROCKED >:D!!! I didnt learn much, but I learened a much needed lesson. Its not much but it makes a big difference y'know?

Niteeees, im so tired my eyes are stuck on the scren now.


No comments: