Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Gift Before Christmas


YESH! I got 1 gift and counting. Its 1 day away from christmas and i've already gotten a gift. Hand painted, glitter glued, and painstakingly made, I think its one of the coolest gifts i've gotten in awhile... This awesome picture frame was made by miss Di Wern A.K.A Wendy or my 'Daughter' ( Inside story) last night @ 3am. No joke, she really made all these for her friends.


And the picture she chose is pretty cool too! Thats when I looked better with my long hair and less weight muahaha. (Yes I know, I put on weight dont have to rub it in right? :/) Di Wern looks cuter there also with her specs, according to me lah.




*It now resides on my speaker*




Nice wrapper also, shes so clever she wrote "Merry Christmas" with a purple pen on purple paper! Di Wern logic totally owns man :P. Oh well, its the tought that counts as they say...




Since I threw the wrapper away (Sorry Di Wern! Dont kill me at church yeah? ;D) I decided to keep the ribbon and stick it onto the frame. Not bad right?


Wonder how many more prezzies i'll get :)... And thanks again Di Wern!
December + Christmas is the BEST time of the year!


2 comments:

sugar-coated. said...

Lol, awww, I'm so touched :D

Ian said...

Haha you deserve it anyways :)