Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My First Tag.

Heh, I feel excitedly calm. Weird feeling. OH WELL. ANYWAYS, as the title says it's my FIRST TAG.AND SPAM, HERE I COME.


Oh and I was tagged by Declan, whose grandmother uh....... lets just say kicked the bucket. All my condelences/im sorry/may she rest in peace.

And now, the tag.

001. Real Name: Ian Peterson Lo Kin Ming
002. Nickname(s): Ice-cream, Ian Man, Iron man. (Homolo)
003. Age: 16. Birthday? Go do your research la.
004. Horoscope: Can't remember it. Don't bother either.
005. Gender: Male
006. Elementary: Q-to the D-to the double E to the S. (A.K.A Q-dees...)
007. Primary School: S.K.T.M (Man, I haven't been back there in AGES.)
008. Secondary School: SMK Damasara Jaya (Starting to miss it like MAD.)
009. College:You didn't know? *GASP* Outdated-nya, im in TOC, the otomotif college.
010. Hair Color: Naturally, black. However, now its brown, white, black and soon, RED.(Maybe)
011. Hair Length: Medium-ish. Going for long.
012. Loud or Quiet:OH I DAMN QUIET WAN.JUST ASK MY FRIENDS.
013. Sweats or Jeans : Why would anyone wanna sweat? -.-" JEANS.
014. Phone or Camera: I would like a DSLR like Declan, but my phone does its job well too.
015. Health Freak: Far from it.
016. Drink or Smoke: Fart lah apa drink smoke rubbish.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Oh no, I have no feelings. Serious!!
018. Eat or Drink: Both I guess?
019. Piercings: None.
020. Tattoos: How would you like a sagging tribal band on your arm when your 80? Or a bear which looks like a panda since the tatoo streches wih age.Yuck.
021. Social or Anti-Social: More to the social side.
022. Righty or lefty: Right.
023. First piercing: Haven't gotten any so far.
024. First relationship: Hmm, now thats a secret... Ive got my own reasons.Read the next question lah.
025. First Best Friend: Can't remember. Now its Babi Hutan so far, A.K.A Calvin Tan Chein Vin. Or was it.... Chien? Funk. =O
026. First Award: I've got a hellotta achivements in my 360.
027. First Kiss: Belum lagi.
028. First Pet: My hamster which was called....... Hammy.
029. First Big Vacation: Singapore? Which I go every year.... -.-"
030. First Love at first sight: ........ (Worst question of the year, seriously)
031. First Big Birthday: Uh. There was the.... and the... Nevermind.
032. First Surgery : Ear surgery. Now I have SUPER-EARS!!! No seriously, its very sensitive now. I hear things much clearer ex. music.
033. First sport you joined: Football!!! (Weirdly)
034. Orange or Apple juice: Both?
035. Rock or Rap: Mostly Rock.
036. Country or Screamo: SCREAMO COUNTRY Y'ALL (ARRRRRHHHHHH THEREWASBILLYBOBWHOPLAYEDHISBENJOANDHEWASDEMENTAL!!!! *Double bass and electric guitar solo's continue....*YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH)
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: I hope i'll never have to decide between these two. *URGH*
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Britney Spears "Oops I did it again" cover by children of bodom. Its awesome.
039. Night or Day: Night. DUH!!
040. Sun or Moon: The big potato at night. Its so romantic!...
041. TV or Internet: Both.
042. Playstation or XboX: Kiss my ass ps3. Stupid cheap controllers. It has the same damn layout as the 360.... -.-"
043. Kiss or hug: =) I'd say both.
044. Iguana or turtle: Chicken.
045. Spider or bee: Neither!!! Why the HECK would I wanna get bitten by a spider or stung by a bee....
046. Fall or spring: Kejatuhan. (LMAO) I like both.
047. Limewire or iTunes: The lime on a wire please!
048. Soccer or baseball: Soccer.
049. Eating: Nothing?
050. Drinking: Cough Syrup. (Really, Im having flu)
051. Excitement level: On WHAT?
052. I'm about to: Do question 53.
053. Listening to: No Surprise by Chris Daughtry.
054. Plan for today: Exams...... Hang out with Chung and Amin... As everyday of my life at college is. -.-"
055. Waiting for: My damn drivers license.
056. Energy Level: Now? Almost 0%. 5% maybe?
057. Thinking of someone: Hmm......... Not sure.
058. Want kids : " YOU GIMME BABIES" (Woah, creepy.) Yes!!
059. Want to get married: Nola, I want to be lonely forever.
060. When: God's timing. I preffer earlier though....
061. How many kids do you want: Depends on my $$. If im getting low, you think what? 6 ar?
062. Any name on the mind: .....Pikachu.
065. Mellow future or wild: WILD!! Wouldn't it be cool if your dad is a race car driver? Hehe.
066. Something you would never try: Drugs, Pre-maritial sex, Bunjee jumping, Fear Factor, Suicide etc. etc.
067. When do you want to die: When I have had a LOVELY long life. Or when god says so....
067. Which is the better in the boy/girl you like(in the future): UH.......
068. Lips or Eyes: Both.
069. Romantic or Funny: Both.
070. Shorter or Taller: Shorter .
071. Protective or Caring?: Caring AND Protective.
072. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneously Romantic.
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Again, both.
074. Sensitive or Loud: Loud!
075. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship.
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant: Tak faham.
077. Muscular or normal: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Again with the retarded questions. (Muscular girls pulak...)
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope.
079. Broken a bone: Thank god, no.
080. Lost glasses or contacts: I lost my window pane.
081. Ran away from home: No reason to.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Water minigun at sunway lagoon. (LMAO)
083. Killed somebody: Oh yeah, yeah. I drove all over everybody in KLCC. I used a rocket steamroller also. Damn frickin chun.
084. Broken some one's heart: How should I know? Most likely though with the way I talk.
085. Had your heart broken: YES. Quite a few times, but now its much tougher.
086. Been arrested: Im blogging in jail.
087. Cried when someone died: Grandfather, oh how I wish he was still alive..... =/
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: I think so....
089. Do you believe in Yourself: In what sense?
090. Miracles: Do happen. Proof? Talk to me.
092. Heaven: Rocks.
094. Tooth Fairy: Is a NIGGA. ZOMG.
095. Kiss on the first date: No comment.
096. Angels: Are around me. I am PROTECTED!! Hell yeah.
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Hmm... not even sure.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now: YESH. Still, it would be nice if i got weber's for my Nissan..... =)
099. Do you believe in God: What do you think? -.-" YES.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.



WHO IM GOING TO TAG:
  1. CALVIN TAN
  2. STEPHANIE THONG
  3. ENRICO WONG
  4. EUNICE WAN (If she ever reads this -.-")
  5. RACHEL HEEEEEEE
  6. DI WERN/WENDY
  7. CARYN TOH
  8. IVAN(If you actually drop by)
  9. JUSTIN BOEY(Same as the above)
  10. MERVYN MUFFIN CAKE

*Fuuuhhh......* Im done.

No comments: