Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Car Update On Mother's Day?


Meh.This has got to be the weirdest thing i've done for my mum so far on Mother's day.Before I start though, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!
*Ahem, ahem*
Back to the topic though, this IS the weirdest thing i've done on mother's day so far... I cleaned her cars' exhaust.Oh and I dissasembled her intake system too.Finally found out the piping size, its 2.25 inches.(Shes "SURE" to be thrilled...)Well thats not all. Tonight I might just cook dinner, so lets see huh? Haha. SO ANYWAY, since today I had nothing to do and I got back from church early, just thought of peeling away the paint that I mentioned about in the last post.




With my super-duper-uber pro "skills" In D.I.Y-ing, I took my brothers paintbrush, an empty plastic bowl, filled it with water and started cleaning off the flaky paint.1 hour 35 minutes, this is HOW the header SHOULD look like instead of flaky burnt cheese.
(As above.Below is a plastic container with water...)






Anyway's, im bored.Im starting to like blogging so yeah, this post is pointless.But oh well =D hahaha.Ironically, now you all know how Ian spends his mother's day.
Any ideas on what I should cook for tonights dinner?
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!

No comments: