Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A "C.J" Appreciation Update


HEEELooooooo Everybody!! It's been such A looooong time since i've actually came here to update my blog on anything usefull.Appearantly, people dont seem to like my car updates.... They think its... ALOT. (Its just 2 people, Why? =(.Meh )
SO okay, back to the topic...
... I think today im gonna talk about C.J!! =D
Okay. I FORGOT your birthday, even though I wished you earlier this year so im sorry. His birthday is somewhere around the start of the year there lah. I'll get the details later. He's 16 this year, BIG (Not fat, his arms and legs are like O.O" Can rip through A wall lah.) Friendly, not-really-aware is what I can describe him as. God loving also, he has what you would call, A passion I guess...... Has a heart to uh, Know more about god, same as Declan but that's for when I get somewhat weird pics of him.....
Summary of the story though, i'm friends with him because:
  • Always having a heart for God, he sorts of pulls me back to the path even though i've strayed.
  • Funny. (NOT ALL THE TIME)
  • Lame (MOST OF THE TIME)
  • He's just an awesome guy lah AND...
  • Who else can I kacau and they keep their head so cool? =D

Last but not least, Picture time again. (Sorry C.J, I couldn't resist)



C.J,whome we also call as "Boomer" in church for fun. Boomers usually are extremly dangerous in their natural habitat. So far, only one exists in Malaysia and is TOTALLY harmless!! However small dogs such as shitzus dont like him as they have reported to walk/run/run in freaking terror away from him. He lives like any normal home such as you and me, eats about the same foods too. (Though, he loves drowning his burgers in chilli sauce and he eats more than an everage human. LIKE ME!!)


Studies say, Boomers when happy are usually very active.The proof here is in the picture above.THIS, is a Boomer which is intercepting a ball or his meal. Can't tell the difference anyway. Boomers also are known to levitate in certain situations such as this. Very gravitiy defying.


They also have very, VERY ODD postitions when theyre happy, as seen again in the photo above. (Oh and look, theres an Ivan there also =O another rare species.)



*Looks up in despair* (Wheres my basketball? D: )
Thats all for tonight people, goodnight and C.J, GOD LOVES YA and everyone in church DOES appreciate you in one way or another.



1 comment: