Monday, March 16, 2009

Its Over.Well,Almost.

Its been a few weeks now since ive done my first exam,but guess what?
Im redoing it this friday -.-"

I have come to learn alot of things when entering college...
It is VERY stressfull to a 15+ year old.ESPECIALLY if he/she/ME likes to go out alot.Its been hard enough to cinapeked people but reverting back to afternoon session is even harder.I cant go out anytime because I dont have my driving license yet.(Even though I can drive,muahaha =D ) Better yet,my holidays are different from normal school...
It is really tiring coming back to realise that im not so close to my old friends and I cant joke with them,talk to them,talk BULLSHIT and laugh toghether and do whatever I used to do with them last time.
I REALLY REALLY miss everyone from DJ and SKTM and I hope you all know I appreciate you all still even tho im gone...
(Oddly enough,i even miss the teachers.....)

No comments: