Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How COULD THIS BE??

Actually can la.

Hmm,if you didnt know what im talking about,have u seen this dudes blog?:


http://theblubbermarble.blogspot.com/


Ohmygawsh right?Seriously la,the freaking idiot is only 14 and hes being all stalkerish already,Scary LA.What is inside the head of these 14 year olds?


Anyways,back to the topic.Ive been BANNED from that morons blog.


"But why?"
If u still didnt figure it out,I was the "Ian" and "Hintsonblubbermarble" there la,Ohmygawsh.....But my critisicm seems to work,so im happy at least hahaha =D.I think I should go to a cc soon and spam his blog to hell while I can.....Oh and lastly,can anybody hack blogs?
Anybody?
No?
Hmm,guess ill have to resort to hacking software la =)
*Oh if you do wanna help,if u read this once just spam his blog like,10 times or smthg?And dont say shit about my blog kay?I dont want HIM stalking ME...Thanks peeps =D *

3 comments:

Eva. said...

haha the faggot not bad yeah :D
so young can stalk people already xDD

Ian said...

LoL DAMN right.He 14 only weih..wth kan?

Eva. said...

HAHA.super faggot la that guy :D
i think he likes Tiffany and her friends la.if not why would he be stalking them?:3