Tuesday, February 17, 2009

YAY!!So I....

...LIED about the CNY Post!!

Hahaha

I know,even though its kinda late for CNY (Its uber-freaking-late,yes I know) I wanna ramble about my CNY!!

I can't even remember what I fully did yesterday...
...Yet im trying to describe the past few weeks
Oh well,here goes:
Gah!!!...Okay la,I really can't remember about anything during CNY,anyways,it was the same as every1s yadayada....Angpaus,dinners,and relatives heees XD.BUT....
I haven't really described hows college havent I?
Or how I GOT into college?
Or why?
=)
HOKAY,we shall start with hows college,since thats what every one asks me mostly.
Firstly,
College,is anything but easy,really.My hours are:
Mondays and Wednesdays:1.30pm-6pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays:8am-6pm
Fridays:2.30pm-6pm
So yes,it is tiring for me,and stressfull too.
"Why stressfull?"
"I don't have time to see my friends la abeden -.-"
Then there is the work,
I have Sejarah still,
Drawing assingments,
Portfolios,
And other things which I have yet to take from my bag....
Oh,and theres the 3-weekly exams.Yes,I do have exams every 3 weeks.
But,theres always 2 sides to the story
The ONLY thing better here is the subjects.Duh.
I havent exactly settled down here yet,but found a few friends.
Food is EXPENSIVE haha so I usually eat at HOME if possible.(Im a mummy's boy =P)
Oh,I forgot to mention,expensive but its okay.
And my class is airconditioned!!Hahahaha especially with the heat now its really usefull...
Then theres the:"HOW??Ur only 16!!"
(Actually im only 15...LoL huh?)
Its kinda simple,they offer a certificate course for 16yr olds a.k.a to them as "School Leavers",so I just joined la!Simple haha.
And Lastly,its the "WHY"
(I do admit,for this part,everyone's curious)
For those who dont know me well,OR,theyre just ignorant/blur,Im seriously devoted to anything car.Racing,technology,how the parts of the cars work,I love that stuff.Im just,attracted towards it I guess.So during the start of this year I was complaining alot about my class and etc.etc to my parents.(IF you have been following my blog faithfully,which I doubt,u would have no problems understanding apa saya cakap...Kalau tak tau pergi check.)So like I was saying,I really was hoping I could just leave form 4 for cars.And guess what,I DID!!I was arguing with my parents 1 night about how I wished that then suddenly,I SORT OF remembered they had a course for 16 yr olds.
We went to the website...
And by the next week im a student of TOC.
But I must say la,this was trully spontanious and a 24 hour desicion thing so I was freaking worried how I would fit in with the college and stuff......but hey,god makes all things possible yes?
This is definetly god I must say
It's...
.
..Just plain weird la,how god can work in our lives.
So keep on beliving,trusting,and praying to GOD always.
HE surprises me in many ways that not even my parents know...
And HE will definetly answer YOUR prayers if you have good intentions....
...So that's about the college Haha,end of story kays?U can always call me or sms me or
whatever in the evening if you want to know more...
And oh yes,
Im sure you wanna know how I spent my vday right?
=P
I ain't telling Hahaha
Thats for next time

No comments: