Friday, February 20, 2009

2am Post



Yes,its 2am on a saturday morning.


Aaron Chings sleeping.(Sleepover)


So is my brother


So are my parents.


But me?

=)




Typing church worship lyrics -.-"....
Really.
Not KIDDING KAY!!
Oh well,i've got my No-Kee-Ah? 5800 Axe-Press Mewzic here for company.
Haha and I LOVE my phone.




IMAGETTINGSORANDOM!!
(So I think its best if I get back to my work,Yeah?)
No lah,was just shitting with ya'll nee,how can I abandon those who visit "regularly"?
Hahaha...=P
Lets play a game shall we?
Im going to describe somebody,u guess the answers.Then again,there are no prizes cos...Because there are NONE la do only for the sake of it,passing time etc etc.
So:
1.This person is my closest(I think) friend since form 2.Hes shorter than me,(duh,not alot of people are taller than me heees =D)chubby sikit,surprisingly a small eater.Picky too!His fav shorts are camo shorts cos really,thats all he wears nowadays -.-",or since I last saw him.Hahaha =P (Dude,if ur reading this dont kill me.Oh by the way,sorry I didnt answer the skype,was playing halo3)Hes taken btw.
Guess:__________
2.Ah,this guy is another close friend.Hes 1 year younger than me,but really,I really REALLY cant remember how I met him.Sure,I remember who we made fun of,where we went and stuff but I really CANT remember when I met him.Hes really Hyper,always "potong" moments,Funny,Drum addict(seriously,he talks drums to me 'till i tak faham pun -.-")He's about my height,wears glasses,and everytime we dissapoint him,he goes "Dont liddat lah".Then he sulks. =P Hahahahaha.Dude has a girlfriend.
Guess:__________
Nyways....
Im still not done with the lyrics cause im updating the blog.
-.-"(I very hardworking kan?Sure can trust ol' reliable Ian)
I need to go TT session with them soon lah,u can never,ever replace the lameness/funnyness of this 2 guys combined....
Sooooo.....
Bye.
Yes.
Really,Ive got to finish the SONGS.
BYE!!..

No comments: