Thursday, February 26, 2009

Heeheehee




I damn kepala besar today la =D


Kenot tahan for too long

Haha I was picked for A Commercial




Hehehehehe kepala dah mengembang la..






Anyway I must say it was really really random.It was 2 days ago when I came to coll,so I just so happen to notice that there were this "VISITORS" having bigass video cams walking around here and there but didnt pay much attention.


Went to my locker and put my stuff in,then went to just sit at the locker bench.Alone.Yes,there are times where im actually quiet and my mouth isnt shooting off like a machine gun.So suddenly right,theres this Er,lady who was like looking for students to get and she was like:








"Neeshawhahnimayienihachien"








Ok la,she wasnt really saying that but due to me not understanding Canto thats what it sounded like la LoLs XD .


Anyway,I had to tell her the story every1 knows.(About me being a "banana" la kay??)So after explaining she told me she wanted me to act for the commercial and whether I was willing to act or not.












=) Heeeessss......










So ok la,the acting was simple,had to act as a Student.("NO SHIT")It was ok la,just talk abit,move the buttons here and there then it was done.


(Or so I thought...)


Then the dierector damn keng 1,she told us that we'll be doing an individual shot of us,hahahaha then lepas tu everybody sorta panicked.I was like:








Ohhhhh.Okay,haha.







Oh,I had to wear MAKEUP!!HAHAHAHA IAN SO GAYYYY RIGHT??No,ot really,my face didnt need as much as the other guys cos nothing to hide right? =P I put that pic as my blog pic WHEE!!...Hensem kan?Haha
So thats about it la,my head also normal dee and im super tired cos I didnt sleep at all last night O.O,oh and guess what?Im going to test drive a cefiro A31 with a rb25det this sat =D...Thats for later la,after tak jadi I malu byeee....

No comments: