Monday, September 7, 2009

In A Circle Of Friends...

...There SHOULD be a camwhore person, regardless if its a guy or girl.

ODDLY,

I dont HAVE one of them in my circle of friends, odd isnt it? I used to go out so often but nobody would take any pictures of the outing... Hmm. Anyways! Went out yesterday with Michelle Goh to 'celebrate' her birthday but I ruined it as usual, with my temper.


Im so so sorry Michelle, my mind wasnt there yesterday.


ANYWAYS!!!
I just wonder whether I should take the task of becoming the camwhore of the group XD. Or maybe i'll just leave things be, take a 'chill pill' as what Calvin always recomends me. (Then again, thats what everyone recomends me to do) BUT I IMAGINE CHILL PILLS AS MENTOS IN THE FREEZER, I DONT WANT THAT!
That aside,
I've gotta control my head. Very very much more. I'm not the sweet *coughcough* joking, laughing guy anymore, im turning into the guy that the moment you piss me off BOOM, I get mad and punch you in the face kinda dude. I hate this, so yes, CHILL LESSONS FOR ME :) . I better start with some Ais Kacang yeah?

2 comments:

sugar-coated. said...

I'm a camwhorer (:

Ian said...

But you dont hang out with me often D:

Or maybe, I dont hang out with you enough X)