Saturday, September 5, 2009

God Works In Less Than 24 Hours


*Cal just had to ruin the picture didnt he?* :P












*See lah, never change tires also can fall asleep on my sofa*











*Black Racing rims and Yokohama Parada Spec 2*














And thats my car, after the wheel change. Garang no? :)








If you can understand my pictures, all these happened less than 24 hours. You see, yesterday evening when I came back from work my mummmaaaaays rear left tire on the Nissan was AGAIN losing pressure. Half gone. With my 2 wonderfull "helpfull" buddies, "we" changed the wheel "together" as you can see in the above pictures.
ANYWAAAAYS!
To cut the story short, I was praying to God, give me faith to look forward in something. So when this arised I was suuuuuper overjoyed... It's so hard to describe how God hears you immediately and can just make things happen.
Now for the wheels.
Its brand is.... Black Racing! No, not niggas on go-karts racing around sepang and shit. Its ironically LIGHTHER than the watanabe's I was going to get! :O Amazing innit? So me and my dad pretty much chose these over AME Tracer rims, a.k.a Enkei RPF1's. Coupled up with Yokohama's Parada Spec 2, its quieter, grippier, lighter, and even more COMFORTABLE. O.o" Im so glad the wheels LOOK like watanabes even tho they arent :) .
Amazing huh? God really REALLY answers prayers.

No comments: