Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reflections From Raindrops



Noooo its not a method on how I make mirrors from raindops, pleaaase. Im just sitting in front of my laptop listening to 8 mile by Eminem.

Its sooo fast how time again, is passing by just like that. 2010 is almost over, and I can start taking my licence for driving WOOHOO! :D Uhh this years party was moderately stressfull. The menu, the rain, the fact I left my mum to do so much work even though it was her b'day also LOL. Im so useless right? Well anyways the whole party went well, I at least got to try all the lovely food available :p.

Ox-tail with red wine sauce, wow. Thats something I have NEVER ate prepared properly, only in tins. Lovely much? Anyways nothing much to mention.

Uhm oh yes, I quit my Job haha! Less than a week at iScream but at least I got RM121.20 from it... uhm I guess im too slow for scooping ice-cream according to them -_____-", so yeah I quit. Never liked working under people anyway.

Anyways! The finals are coming up, I havent finished my p.moral homework, guess I should sleep and wrap up this post huh?

I love you mum, sorry to give you so much work. Happy birthday to both of us, were fly like a G6 :D.

No comments: