Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Obsession With Perfection

You know they say, everybody has their obsessions. It can be small, whether a door is closed to a certain amount, or the newspaper is out of place, but im far from that. Heck, if you've seen my table in my room you'd know what I mean. I HAVE however, an obsession for things being uhh, straight? Or equal. Like for example my speakers in my room, if the sound isnt reaching the same tone on either side, I MUST adjust it to be perfect...

And thats why im showing you a picture of my steering wheel. I'll explain below :)


Nanana. So as I was saying! If you all know what I did last time to the steering, I was running a HKB bosskit. It wasnt exactly aligned properly, so my steering was about 10 degrees off while driving straight... Thats where the irritation starts. It got so irritating 'till I changed the bosskit again, this time to a PROPER NRG hub with quick release. It now has the straightness but yalah .___."

Tradeoff is it scrapes the steering column cover and creates plastic dust and uh... its closer than the HKB one. I have a solution for this butttt we shall talk about that later! Im so happy for the new tachometer I got :D



There we go! A 2" tachometer from Autogauge taiwan. Its definately not the most expensive one around, but I just LOVE the design. RM99 including the stand, I guess I cant complain much. Heh.




And lastly... my dream steering for now, haha! Even though im somewhat happy with the nardi I have now, it could use more dish... besides the comfort, isnt this sexy? :) Oh well. Thats life, everything needs money.



No comments: